Assistant Professor Malayalam, Sanskrit, Social Studies – Cat 16/2020 – 21/2020
Last Date: 09.09.2020
- By-Transfer Recruitment
- Malayalam – Cat. No. 16/2020
- Sanskrit – Cat. No. 18/2020
- Social Studies – Cat. No. 20/2020
- Direct Recruitment
- Malayalam – Cat. No.17/2020
- Sanskrit – Cat. No.19/2020
- Social Studies- Cat. No. 21/2020
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
Department: Collegiate Education (Training Colleges)
Salary: UGC Scale
Current vacancy: 03
- For Recruitment By – Transfer: No upper age limit is prescribed for recruitment By-Transfer
- For Direct Recruitment: 22-40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply. Usual relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- Masters Degree in the concerned subject or discipline with at least 50% marks or its equivalent and good Academic records.
- M.ED Degree with not less than 55 % marks
- Three years teaching experience in Schools or Colleges after acquiring the Professional qualification.
- Must have passed the comprehensive test specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the State Government in this behalf.
When qualifications are being equal preference shall be given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.