Syllabus for High School Assistant (Urdu)
PART I (15 Marks)
General Knowledge and current affairs
Renaissance and freedom movement
PART II (05 Marks)
Methodology of teaching the subject
- History/conceptual development. Need and Significance, Meaning Nature
and Scope of the Subject.
- Correlation with other subjects and life situations.
- Aims, Objectives, and Values of Teaching – Taxonomy of Educational Objectives – Old and revised
- Pedagogic analysis- Need, Significance and Principles.
- Planning of instruction at Secondary level- Need and importance.
- Psychological bases of Teaching the subject – Implications of Piaget, Bruner, Gagne, Vygotsky, Ausubel and Gardener – Individual difference, Motivation,Maxims of teaching.
- Methods and Strategies of teaching the subject- Models of Teaching, Techniques of individualising instruction.
- Curriculum – Definition, Principles, Modern trends and organizational approaches, Curriculum reforms – NCF/KCF.
- Instructional resources- Laboratory, Library, Club, Museum- Visual and Audio-Visual aids – Community based resources – e-resources – Text book, Work book and Hand book.
- Assessment; Evaluation- Concepts, Purpose, Types, Principles, Modern techniques – CCE and Grading- Tools and techniques – Qualities of a good test – Types of test items- Evaluation of projects, Seminars and Assignments – Achievement test, Diagnostic test – Construction, Characteristics, interpretation and remediation.
- Teacher – Qualities and Competencies – different roles – Personal Qualities – Essential teaching skills – Microteaching – Action research.
PART III (80 Marks)
MODULE – I
Urdu Zaban O Adb Ki Ibthida
Hind – Aryaee Zabanon ka Mukthasar Tharuf
Prakrithen – Numainda Shaklen
Deccani Adab – Thashkeel aur Irthiqa
Chand Aham Shoara Aur Nasm nigar – Quli Qutub Shah , Mulla Wajhi, Wali Aurangabadi, Nusrathi
Urdu Zaban ki Tharveej men Soofiya ki Khidmath – Khaja Banda Nawaz Gesodaraz, Meeranji Shamsul Ishaq, Shah Burhanuddeen janam
MODULE – II
Asnaf – e- Shairi (1)
Ghazal ki Thareef – Khusoosiyath – Makbooliyath
Chand Aham Qadeem Aur Jadeed Ghazalgo Shoara
Wali, Meer, Dard,
Hasrath,Firaq, Jigar, Fani
Qaseeda – Thaaruf – Khusoosiyath
Chand Qaseedago Shoara – Sauda, Zauq
Marsiya – Thaaruf – Khusoosiyath
Chand Aham Marziya Nigar – Meer Anees, Mirza Dabeer, Hali
Masnavi – Tharuf – Khusoosiyath
Chand Aham Masnaviyam – Phoolban, Sahrul Bayan –
Qutub Musthari, Gulzar-e-Naseem, Zehr –e- Ishq
Asnaf-e-Shairi (2) – Nazm
Chand Aham Nazam Go Shoara
Nazeer Akbar Abadi, Hali , Chakbasth, Iqbal, Josh, Sardar Jaffry
Chand Aham Nazmen –
Adminama, Watan ki Azmath (Khak –e- Hind) , Jugnu, Tharan-e-Hindi (Qomi Tharana),
Naya Shivala, Hathonka Tharana
Asnaf-e-Nasr – Afsanavi Adab
Dasthan – Chand Aham Dasthanem,
Bagh-o-Bahar, Fasana –e- Azad,
Fasana-e- Ajaib, Sabras
Novel aur Afsana – Chand Aham Afsana Nigar aur Novel Nigar – Nazeer Ahmed
Premchand, Kishanchander, Rajendar Singh Bedi, Manto
Drama – Chand Aham Drama Nigar – Amanath Lakhnavi, Aga Hasher, Imtiaz Ali Taj, Prof.Mujeeb, Athar Parvez
Ghair Afsanavi Adab
Khuthooth Nigari – Chand Aham Makthooth Nigar – Mirza Ghalib, Abul Kalam Azad
Thanqueed Nigari – Chand Aham Thanqueed Nigar – Hali , Ihithisham Hussain, Shibli, Kaleemudheen Ahammed,
Khaka Aur Inshaiya – Chand Aham Adeebon ka Thaaruf – Mohammed Hussain Azad, Maulavi Abdul Haq – Rasheed Ahmed Siddiqui, Farhathullah Beg, Hasan Nizami
Adabee aur Samajee Thahreeken
Thahreekon ka Urdu Zaban-O-Adab par Asar
Tharaqui Pasand Thahreek
Chand Numainda Adeeb – Sir Syed – Shibli – Hali – Premchand – Josh – Manto – Hasrath Mohani – Faiz
Qavaid Aur Amali Qavaid
Ism, Feil, Huroof- inki quismen
Zameer,Sifath, inki Qismein
Rozmarra, Muhavira, Zarbul Masal
Sahafath – Tharseel-O-Iblagh
Aham Urdu Akhbarath-O-Rasail
Chand Aham Sahafiyon ka Tharuf
Mohammed Ali Jouhar – Zafar Ali Khan, Sulaiman Nadvi, Abdul Majid Daryabadi Tharseel-o-Iblagh ke Jadeed Zaraiye ka Thaaruf aur unki Ahmiyath
NOTE: – It may be noted that apart from the topics detailed above, questions from other topics prescribed for the educational qualification of the post may also appear in the question paper. There is no undertaking that all the topics above may be covered in the question paper