Main Examination fixed to be held on 20.11.2020 and 21.11.2020.
1) Candidates shall bring only Admission Ticket, Identity Proof and ball point pen with blue or black ink into the examination hall.
2) Bag, purse, watch, mobile phone or any other belonging of the candidates shall be kept in the cloak room provided for this purpose in the examination centre. Any candidates found to carry such items inside the examination hall will be permanently debarred from appearing for PSC Examinations.
3) Persons accompanying the candidates will be strictly prohibited from entering the examination centre premises.
4) Articles banned inside the examination hall.
a) Stationery items – Text materials (printed or written), bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, ink/gel pen, scale, writing pad, pen drive, eraser, calculator, log table, electronic pen/scanner.
b) Communication Devices – Mobile phone, bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band. Any metallic items which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device.
c) Watches Watch/Wrist watch, camera watch, smart watch.
d) Eatables – Any eatable item opened or packed.
e) Other items : Hand bag, purse, pouch.
5) Question cum answer booklet are processed by electronic means. The following instructions are to be strictly followed to avoid invalidation of answer scripts.
a) Question cum answer booklet consists of two parts: Part I OMR Sheet, Part II – Instructions to candidates and Question cum answering part.
b) Roll Number / Admission ticket number, name of examination, date of examination, date of birth of candidates only should be entered on the facing sheet ie, Part I of the Answer book and fully darken the corresponding bubbles. The English Alphabet prefixed to the Admission ticket number / Roll number should be entered in the separate box provided.
c) Candidates should use blue/black ink ball point pen only in Part I and Part II of the Question cum answer booklet. No other colours are permitted. Marking/Writing with fountain pen, gel pen, sketch pen or pencil are not permitted. Violation will result in invalidation of answer scripts.
d) Candidates are prohibited from writing their Admission ticket number or anything else intended to give a clue to their identity on any other part of the answer book ie, in Part II.
e) The answer book of candidates who fail to write their Admission ticker number or who do not write the Admission ticket number distinctly and correctly on Part I or who write the Admission ticket number on Part II of the Question cum answer booklet are liable to be invalidated.
f) Candidates will not be permitted either to enter the examination hall after the start of the examination or to leave the hall until the examination is over.
g) Rough work should be done only on the specific page provided with Question cum answer booklet.
h) Do not write anything outside the space provided for writing the answer for each questions. Write only on the lines.